Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I am thankful for...

Should I do it?

Should I jump on the bandwagon of gratitude and post 30 days of what I am thankful for?

I mean I am already doing 30 random acts of kindness for the Kisses for Claudie Project. But maybe I should write what I am grateful for too.

1.Daddy
2. Your brother
3.Your sister
4.Your twin siblings
5. Our home
6. Extended family
7. Our church family
8. Friends
9. A job
10... uh let's see 20 more to go.

Truth is the list could go on and on. And I could use all kinds of poetic terms to describe the above. But really everything I have and everything I am this last year has been define by YOU.

YES! I am thankful for you little girl. 

I am thankful because you have refined what loves means.
I am thankful for the pain I have endured because without it I would still be dim to the suffering of others.
I am thankful the lessons learned. The mistakes encountered and the trials overcome.
But most of all I am just thankful for you! Because your LIFE was and ALWAYS will be a good thing in this world! 

So it's pretty fitting your birthday falls so close to Thanksgiving, because you make my heart bubble over with gratitude.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How sad and beautiful, Sweetheart.

Unknown said...

How sad and beautiful, Sweetheart.

Unknown said...

How sad and beautiful, Sweetheart.

Unknown said...

How sad and beautiful, Sweetheart.