Friday, October 11, 2013

Be Kind! (I need YOU on this one)

So most of you know probably know about the Kisses for Claudie Project by now. But in case you didn't you can click here to find out about the details.

The gist of it is that we will do 365 Random Acts of Kindness in the first year of her life to pass on the love we would have given Claudie in the first year of her life. We call each act a "Kiss" (because the hardest part of not having her here is not being able to kiss her chubby cheeks everyday) and each act is recorded on her FB page, instagram, twitter, or messaged directly to me from the blog.

With November coming up a lot of you like to post about what you are grateful for on FB each day in November. What better way to show your gratitude than giving back. So I thought of just a few of you committed to do a kind act each day thru the month of November we could reach our goal easy, peasy!

The acts can be as easy as smiling at a stranger. But the MUST BE RECORDED! Why? Because kindness breeds kindness and the whole point of the project do what Claudie inspired us to do: 
LEAVE THIS PLACE A LITTLE BETTER THAN WE FOUND IT. 

Pictures or videos are a plus, but just a quick note about the act is absolutely great!

And I have great news! We already have one volunteer: ME! I turn 33 on the 16th of November and plan on spending my day doing 33 kind acts. Yes, I know 3 more than necessary, but I like extra credit points.

....AND everyone who participates receives this lovely shirt:

So who is with me??!?! You? Your kiddos?


If you are interested please respond below on the blog or feel free to drop me an email alyviae@gmail.com

AND NOW WE HAVE A SUPER SIMPLE WAY TO WRITE THEM DONE OUR WEBSITE: WWW.KISSESFORCLAUDIE.COM