Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Buying a Baby

Hey my little Claude-hopper,

Mommy has so much to tell you! As you know we are having a big ole Rummage Sale to buy a brother or sister as Henry says. They can't wait to have their lemonLADE stand to raise money. You should have heard them in Party City picking out stuff for their stand.

So many super exciting things going on that we won't focus on the haters (I mean seriously who knew a rummage sale flier could be offensive).  So let's focus on the L.O.V.E.

So far we have lots of donations to sell. We even got this super darling little vintage cuckoo clock as a donation from a dear elderly lady that you would love as much as she loves you!
Told you it was cute...I wanted to lacquer it hot pink for your room! But I will refrain!

 

Then we got these great signs! To place around town thanks to Drexel Technologies:
CUTE huh?


 
Then we my dear friends at Rhea Lana Overland Park donated a dozen rolling racks!!! I swear some of the most generous business owners out there! Plus, as you would have quickly learned after going to gillion garage sales with mommy NO ONE wants to buy clothes off a table! 

And speaking of Rhea Lana. I didn't sell your car seat at the consignment event...perhaps b/c I priced it too high or PERHAPS b/c we are going to MAKE YOU A BIG SISTER BEFORE IT EXPIRES:)

Then the a friend of ours contacted the local ABC affiliate and THEY ARE GOING TO BE AT THE SALE! So thrilling to get the word out on such important topics like adoption and stillbirth! Can't wait to continue to try BREAK THE SILENCE!!

What I am probably most excited about is our new shirts and elephant ears we are wearing in honor of you. LOOK at all you have inspired little one!  I am so PROUD OF YOU! Mommy and daddy were just planning on a garage sale and you are bringing a community together. You aren't supposed to know better than your mom.

See ya soon!
Love more than words,
Mommy

No comments: