Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 6, 2016

It has been a while.  A long while since I updated the blog. I am sure you all are crazy-bored without its banter and insight in your lives.
...no?!
Okay, well then I will just updated for the benefit of my own boredom.

We are deep into the throws of summer about now. Over 1/2 way through 2016 already.
July 4th was this weekend and it is always a pleasant reminder that while the world spins round and round nothing changes really.  There is a sense of unity in that we all still love to eat ice cream and blow things up in celebration.

Yes, this year has been perhaps the embarrassing for us as a nation, but I have a feeling the present will pale in comparison to the years to come. But I am not going to get into that today. I don't have it in me. Not today.

Today, I am just feeling tired and insufficient. So I am going to hang on to hope with a death-grip because I have witnessed firsthand that it doesn't matter how much darkness surrounds you, God is bright enough to be a light you when you can't see. But I also know God uses us to be that light while we are this earth, so tomorrow...tomorrow I will search to fix the injustice's of the world.


No comments: